No critical weather hazard will be overlooked when following this manuals very systematic examination of weather and its potential hazards. Includes detailed reference materials and
decoders to provide a complete preflight weather picture.
Leave your highlighting pen in your desk drawer!
Every word in this detailed manual leads you step-by-step through the weather analysis process. You will easily develop a comprehensive weather picture you can readily understand.
You will use good decision making skills in choosing the best time, route, and altitude leading to a safe and enjoyable flight.
- Over 250 decoded METAR and TAF contractions to expand your weather vocabulary.
- Over 400 NOTAM contractions 140 more than the official FAA NOTAMs manual.
- An indepth discussion of Doppler weather radar to help you correctly interpret radar imagery.
- Simple explanations of the weather charts plus weather chart symbol interpreters.
- Detailed explanations of critical aviation weather hazard advisories, reports, and forecasts.
- Maps and decoders to help you determine the ''where'' of hazardous weather advisories.
- Aviation weather web site addresses you can explore to discover what works best for you
Soft Cover 90 Pages.