Written in plain, everyday language.
- No hard to understand meteorological jargon.
- No obscure, difficult to comprehend weather theory.
- Leave your highlighting pen in your desk drawer!
- Every word in this detailed manual leads you step-by-step through the weather analysis process.
- You will easily develop a comprehensive weather picture you can readily understand.
- You will use good decision making skills in choosing the best time, route, and altitude leading to a safe and enjoyable flight.
An in-depth discussion of Doppler weather radar to help you correctly interpret radar imagery.
Detailed explanations of critical aviation weather hazard advisories, reports, and forecasts.
Aviation weather web site addresses you can explore to discover what works best for you!
This book will be your constant reference guide for every preflight weather analysis you make.
You will use this manual again and again for gaining that all-important insight into the most critical and complex variable which affects every one of your flights - the weather.